We are taking steps to ensure safety for both you and our crew which are adding more time than usual to our shipping process. As a result, we are experiencing shipping delays on standard orders.
Our hardworking employees are doing their very best to deliver orders as safely and quickly as possible.
To play it safe, we are:
- Reducing the number of employees in the workspace by adding and staggering shifts to non-overlapping groups to ensure social distancing
- Increasing hygiene standards by:
- Checking employee temperatures and for other symptoms upon arrival
- Providing daily refresher training of crew members on CDC Guidelines
- Ensuring a six-foot distance between crew members
- Providing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the building
- Continual cleaning of door handles, railings, and high-touch surfaces
- Deep-cleaning our facility between shifts
- Sanitizing all common spaces several times a day
- Performing UV-C light sanitization throughout the facility between shifts
Our Customers are Nothing Short of Amazing!
We sincerely regret that that orders are taking much longer than usual to ship and that we have not been able to live up to our own standards of performance. Throughout it all, the support, patience, and kindness of our wonderful customers has been noticed and greatly appreciated. With so many small businesses struggling, we are thankful that we can still be there for you and your parrots and we are over-the-moon grateful that you are also there for us!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!